Lil Xan Hospitalized After Eating ‘Too Many Hot Cheetos’

The rapper posted a video of his hospital bracelet, detailing that he was admitted after eating too many Flamin’ Hot Cheetos.

“I went to the hospital today, [and I’m] getting ready to pack for this tour,” he says in the video. ”I just want everyone to know I was in the hospital not due to any drugs, but I guess I ate too many hot cheetos. It ripped something in my stomach open, so I puked a little blood, [but] we good.”

A few hours later, Xan took to Instagram again to talk about the excitement for his upcoming tour, thank his fans and assure he’s the healthiest he’s ever been.

“I’m ready to kick off my third tour,” he says. “I just want to thank everybody for giving me this opportunity to come see y’all again. Last tour was amazing, this tour’s going to be even more amazing. I’ve never been more healthier and sober in my life. I feel so clear headed, and I just want to thank every one of you all for everything you’ve done. Without you guys, I would not be here.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.